- The restaurant has a 128-seat capacity.
- 40 places can be found in the cafe, 72 in the restaurant, and a further 16 seats are available on the terrace.
- All meals are prepared daily from fresh ingredients.
- The restaurant is supplied from the kitchen located in the basement of the building.
- Dogs are allowed on the premises.
- Smoking is not permitted.
The chairlift upper station restaurant at Pustevny offers customers the chance to organise company evenings, Christmas parties and private celebrations.
Organise your event in the unusual setting of a popular mountain pass in the Beskid Mountains. From our restaurant you get a breathtaking view of the summits of Radhošť and Velký Javorník, and the view down into the Frenštát Valley at sunset is an equally awesome experience.
Seating with a view
In the restaurant, with a total seating capacity of 112 places, we will prepare refreshments precisely to your requirements – we offer buffet meals, table service evening meals, wine tasting, or snacks for your party.
We can host your private function any day of the week during evening hours (earliest start would be 18:00, i.e. after the chairlift service has finished).
More information about private functions, enquiries and reservations:
- the restaurant does not accept table reservations
- we do not provide information on the weather, the operation of the cable car or the condition of the car parks